dlucy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Done with HK330B #3... and, yes, it is slightly different from the prior two and slightly different than any of the three schematics. Sigh.
    Burning in the recapped, retransistored HK330B with some rock and some jazz....
    The test BOM for the HK330B worked out, so on to replacing the wife's brakes. THEN back finishing the Harman Kardon receiver.
    Testing the application of all the parts I ordered for restoring a HK 330B and developing the recap BOM.
    All the bench gear is packed up for moving, so I'm twiddling my thumbs and going nuts.
    The B&K 1601 and 1602 power supplies need parts from Mouser, so it's time to recap the Heathkit IM-58
    Replaced all the outputs in a Kenwood KR-6140A to get it back into operation, but now have different levels and noise....
    Giving the SC-450 a little glamour shoot before it leaves for greener pastures.
    Making hardwood sides for Pioneer SXes, looking for the "right" vintage turntable, and refoaming/recapping vintage Infinity speakers.
    Refoaming and recapping the Kappa 8's, diagnosing tuner fault in the SX-580, building Bruce Heran's tube-based headphone amp
    Disassembling and cleaning a pretty little SX-450 to get acquainted with how to recap and upgrade vintage SS gear
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom