Edroom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Ed,
    We met last Saturday at Frankenfest in W Boylston. I brought the old Thorens TD 124 and you mentioned that you may have some Moving Coil cartridges that may be suitable for it. Please let me know what you might have.
    Regards,
    JoBass
    July 23, 2021
    Hi, Ed- Just saw a post by @freQ(*)Oddio, and that he sold his Epi 1000 speakers to you. ( appears you are a “big” speaker fan). I know he started his rebuild some years ago and invested a lot of time.
    Did not see a post on how you planned to use them. Am a fan of them, but curious if you can share your listening impression ?
    Hello Ed! Do you still use your Nitty Gritty 3.5Fi ? I have one that needs some work. From your earlier description, we have the same machine. Is there some guideline to use regarding the height of the capstan roller? Mine presently is too low. I'm guessing some support beneath the capstan has come loose. Fluid pump on mine is also not working. ~bassmaven
    Hi Ed, I would like to purchase one of the head shells, the one on the left in the photo. Is it my imagination but the other one looks like the finger lift Is on the wrong side.
    Hi Ed,

It was nice to meet you last Friday at Deja Vu. Sorry it took so long to post a message.

Peter
    Edroom I was told you possibly have a N77es power amp you may want to sale. Any truth to that?
    Thanks.
    Hi--

I'm in the market for some AR 5's and am not finding any online anywhere. Baco99 said he did some work on a pair for you but didn't know if you were selling. Just wanted to check in to see if you still had them and if they are for sale.

Thanks for your time!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom