amr2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• hi i Serkan from Turkey. the restoration has been excellent. health. I ask you. I burned my power amplifier transformer and do not know the output voltage value. If you tell me I'll get a new one. Thanks in advance. meanwhile doing the translation from google. Excuse me.
    Hello! It will not be difficult for you to share CAD files by Yamaha PC 2002M. Sincerely grateful with respect, Sergey!
    My mail Serg111@ex.ua
    amr2
    amr2
    Hello Sergey, I have just sent you the files.
    All trannies test good on L ch. still testing other components-7 legged freaks.
    Will replace resistors with metal film of same wattage. Keeping caps as their values are good-ESR as well.
    Yes, have schematic. No mention of how to set up probes to test -b, +b, etc. you taught me how. Thanks.
    The issues must be with the r channel. Not there yet.
    Thank you for your time.
    got it! ECB NC BCE-tests good. I don't know how to set up the probe on NC, though.
    now on the: blue ball cap with 3 red dots(98.1 ohm, 127 mH) / 2 resistors (2711 ohm&331.4 ohm)/ cap (1uf/ 50v)combo- MX-1000 Sub Circuit Board Changes
    Thanks.
    amr2
    amr2
    NC doesn't need to be tested. Do you have the schematic? I suggest you to test the output transistors and driver stage. You can solder some wires frome the amp board to the main board to do the tests.
    both boards out and so far, all components are testing good on the L ch.
    How do I test the 7- legged A1349 gr- with meter on diode mode, one probe on one leg and with the other probe going from leg to leg, and again with the next legs?
    Thanks, again.
    on the yami mx1000. how are the meter probes placed on -lb, +lb, -hb, +hb, in, out, etc- one lead to ground and the other to one of the mentioned? also, both bias reading say 70v on r579 and r578 and don't change much when turning vr301-02. I have a protection light on.
    amr2
    amr2
    Hello. One lead to ground. About bias readings, probably there are some shorted output transistors.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom