wlhd1610
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, your profile says Upstate and depending on where you are in NY "upstate" can mean different things. I'm south of Rochester, to some that is "Upstate" to others that is "western". Where are you located? Best Alan
    wlhd1610
    wlhd1610
    I live south of Albany near Catskill
    Bob - I have a Sansui AU-717 that needs attention - would you be interested in refurbishing it?

thanks -
    David
    Hello, I see you may be the expert on here with Marantz. I have a 2230 that I bought and had some work done. There are some issues that have come up and looking for help on getting in corrected the proper way. Would love to talk to you about it.

Thanks
    Jason
    HI there,

I have a 2270 that was supposedly "re-capped" about 10 years ago.
    There are a couple of issues with the sound that make me suspect it needs rejuvenated.
    What would you charge for a thorough re-cap/service/whatever you want to call it?

Thanks
    Eddie
    Good morning. I hope this isn't inappropriate to just ask out of the blue but I have a Marantz 2285B that I gave to my Mom years ago. It's starting to act up and I would like to get it gone over and/or repaired for her. Please let me know if you'd be able to help. No rush. I'm in El Paso, Texas Thank you. Kevin.
    wlhd1610
    wlhd1610
    Hi Kevin,
    Yes, I'll send you a PM
    Bob I was given your name from Tom a frequenter on marantz forum. I have a marantz Sm-8 amp with some issues and wanted to know if you could help me with it. John
    Hi Bob....I have a Yamaha CR-2020 with a bad power supply. Is this something that you might help me out with? I live in Vermont and would get the receiver to you, if it is not too far away.
    Bob,
    Thanks for buying the Dynaco PAT-4.
    Please send me you full contact info name address, phone number and email for shipping.
    If you use PayPal for payment, please send via Friends and Family, or include PP fee.
    My PayPal account is jgsulliv@gmail.com
    Jim
    Bob, I have a Mac Mc2300 with a hum issue. I live up in East Berne, and you were referred to me by NJ Pheonix.
    I can give you more details if you think that you might be able to help me out.
    Thanks!
    Bob Walion
    Hi Bob - I'm told you might be able to help me with a new Marantz 2275 that I received. Having a little trouble with the left channel. I'm in the Capital Region. Can we chat? Thanks!
    Hello Bob,
    Thanks for reaching out.
    I am interested in the correct to66 and to220 trans for the 510.
    Thanks
    Hi Bob, my name is Raj and I'm looking to have a Marantz 2275 restored. Wondering if you'd be able to help?
    Give me a little more info about it please.I'll send you some checks you can make/try.
    hi , i am in Brazil and my 4240 produces low sound on both channels. what could be happen? have a nice day from brazil. my email is flavioguidetti@hotmail.com
    Hi Bob. I have recently acquired a Citation XX. I was hoping you could direct me where to attach my dvm to check/set the bias pots. Greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Peter
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom