JFRACE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like the design of the Acoustic Research and also the reviews about Marc Morin's upgrades, I also have read about Mr. Morin's recent passing....
    I was wondering if you have any names of builders that could help me.
    Thank you in advance
    Hi, I'm new here. I read a post from you where you recommended a member (that was looking for sub $800 long lasting TT's) that he could contact builders on this forum to obtain an upgraded TT. Well, I'm in a similar situation, I'm looking for a TT and would like to get a moded one.
    I've rebuilt a few of the AW2 multi record spindles used on the Dual 1019 and other models in the 1000 series. Feel free to email me at info@patleaver.com and I will share the details.
    Reactions: JFRACE
    JFRACE
    JFRACE
    Email sent from jimsnjreos@hotmail.com
    Good afternoon, did you have any luck finding a plinth template for a dual 1258? I'm not really sure where to start in building a wood plinth, but i know it will look much nicer than the plastic it is currently housed in. Thanks for any advice and/ or guidance. Also, your collection looks amazing!
    JFRACE
    JFRACE
    No I didn't, but if it's a 3 spring unit, it will be similar to the 1019,1218 type, and if it's a 4 spring,it will be similar to the 1229 type. I have 1 template that I can measure if you give me the measurements on your end. It's actually an inlay for a plinth.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom