Synchro-bias
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi!
    Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Just never noticed the notification! Thank you, I came to the party late but so glad I discovered the Technics SU-V line!
    Thank you for all your good input, has been very helpful.
    Kind Regards form Texas.
    Hi Sam,

Thank you for your support of AudioKarma. I have sent a PM to Admin luvvininyl and he should be looking into this for you.

Please do let me know if you have any further issues.

Have a great evening!

Tink
    Hey there.
    I'm so sorry I didn't respond earlier. Just never noticed the notification alert till a few seconds ago.

:)
    Happy new year to you too! I have gone to tri-amping my speakers all tubes on top and the technics SE-A70 tunning the woofers, sounds amazing. Snowing here today. Cheers

Bill
    Hi Sammy. You still doing your Technics Forum? I love my T stuff and miss the old forum that went belly up :(, Chuck......and a Merry Christmas to you
    Hi Sammy,
    Just starting to heat up, flowers are in bloom, last flowers are falling off the trees, and I have two weeks left until school is out for summer!! Got the big time bug and now am Tri Amping with electronic crossover a set of k-77, k-55v, and Stephens Trusonic homemade speakers. SET amp to the K-77's, pair of Dynaco MkIII's for the K-55's and the Technics SE-A70 for the 15in Trusonic woofers. Last weekend I made a haul and picked up a pair of Technics SL-J33 linear Trackers, pretty cool little toys and a Kenwood KD-600 with an infinity Black Widow arm. Spring sales are hot!!

How you liking that Nagaoka?
    just thought id say hi since you live close i live in rockhampton Australia
    and seeing u like technics so .. Hi
    10x is currently out of the rotation. The SE-A70 sorta took its place. Of course now that I have gotten a tube itch it has a few more playmates to share time with. Might need to pull him out and plug him into the bedroom mix. Nothing like cranking those watts on the Forte's.
    You Know I didn't know who he was until I looked him up just now. Born where I live, but now lives up North.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom