jstang
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello jstang, I was told u r the man when it comes to the Marantz 500 power amp and I'm in need of the 2 driver boards. Do u know where I could purchase them? Contact me at 734 231-5844 or kidd442@yahoo.com
    Hello John,
    I saw your posts in various threads about mods on your Marantz 7T. I'm' interested in having mine fully restored. Is this work you do, or have someone you can recommend? I don't have any experience repairing electronics... and I don't think this is the piece I should learn on.
    Thanks,
    Spencer
    Hey Jstang how are you? I am contacting you to inquire about Marantz 2230 receivers anything I should know in particular about knowing if they are good?
    i am interested in having a marantz 7t restored. i have read you comment in audiokarma regarding restoring and also modifing the t7, and agree with those comments regarding modifing to maximize the potential of the t7.

would you be willing to provide me with a list of what the restoration and modification should include? also, if particular parts would make a difference, what they should be?
    i would like to give that list to a friend who has worked in audio restoration with ss & tube for 30 years.

my main goal is to have someone do it that i trust, or that has an obvious interest in the t7.

i also would be interested to know if you restore & modify the t7 yourself for others? and if so, what the cost would be?

Many Thanks!
    bobhoeven@lanset.com
    760-935-4512
    i am interested in having a marantz 7t restored. i have read you comment in audiokarma regarding restoring and also modifing the t7, and agree with those comments regarding modifing to maximize the potential of the t7.

would you be willing to provide me with a list of what the restoration and modification should include? also, if particular parts would make a difference, what they should be?
    i would like to give that list to a friend who has worked in audio restoration with ss & tube for 30 years.

my main goal is to have someone do it that i trust, or that has an obvious interest in the t7.

i also would be interested to know if you restore & modify the t7 yourself for others? and if so, what the cost would be?

Many Thanks!
    bobhoeven@lanset.com
    760-935-4512
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom