lbcgav
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I just resurrected your old Parasound HCA 1200 II thread, hope you can chime in, need instruction on which pot to adjust for the bias

Thanks
    Hi,

I noticed you had the meter "tick" problem on your MC2205. I have the same issue on an MC2125 I just bought. I am thinking of sending my board to Patrice. Just wondering how everything has worked out with yours. Mine is most noticable in "watts" mode, but I can also hear and see meter movement in the lower "decibel" settings too. Just hoping it will be a quick, simple fix!

Thanks!
    Hi There,

How's it going? Taylor here. I ran across your thread the other day and saw that you need a tri wing screwdriver with a bigger tip than you normally find around the internet. I have one that might work, it's a bit bigger than a size #0.
    Here's a picture of it[the screwdriver to the right] (the one on the left is size #0 and the one on the right is larger, I'm not sure exactly what size):
    if the other guys don't buy the thorens table i will, $480 with the Q-Up, plus shipping, paypal,
    bruce
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom