ton4eff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Steven Tate who sent many of the images for the WC-22 plans you created is helping me with advice on a marantz 2230 restoration and suggested you might be able to provide the case plans You created in CAD format. I wanted to reach out and see if you would be willing to share them? Thank You, Charlie. - email - c_kolarik@yahoo.com
    Hi ton4eff, I use AC2012 can you send your files to a DXF. or DWG.?? I woild love to try and make one of these boxes here is my email address pjf610@yahoo.com
    Thanks Pat
    Seeking plans for the WC-22 cabinet, in metric preferably. Thanks for the work and generosity in sharing. Regards,

daviddonnelly@live.ca
    Hi. Am new to audiokarma and tried to start a conversation with you.
    I was interested in building a cabinet for my 2240. I saw the thread where you created a Solod Works model. Tried to download it but it was gone from Dropbox.
    Would it be possible for you to email me the PDF file in imperial measurements?
    My email is jeff.hill1@yahoo.ca
    Thanks!
    Hi Ton4eff!

Do you still have any of the repro 1030/1060 PCBs available? I would like to purchase one or two?

Kind regards,

Restorer-John
    ton4eff
    ton4eff
    Sorry, they are all sold.

Best regards,
    George.
    ton4eff
    ton4eff
    But you remind me that I have to order some more boards. I'll send you a message when they are ready if you're still interested...
    Thanks.
    when I tune in a fm radio station even with strong signal
    same problem you had. WHen i hit the mono/stereo switch to mono it works well.
    As long as stereo switch is on, sound quality sucks fades in and out and crackles.
    Tony I am having the same problem with my Hitachi sr-904 receiver.
    Stereo doesn't work well on radio stations.
    Can you send me some feedback on what you did to fix your problem?
    sloan_tbone@hotmail.com
    would really appreciate it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom