dgwojo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• do you still have bulbs? I need 2 x e10 8v .15a /150ma for ka9100....
    i was using aftermarket blue leds and now i have flickering. Im assuming one went bad and they are wired in series so it affects both. Do you have those bulb condoms in a light blue for that size bulb? if you have them.
    Hi dgwojo :) Do you know what kind of stereo lamp I need for a Marantz 2226BL ? It looks like 8V is the deal but there is different mA current. Is it dangerous if I go 8V60mA for example ? Thanks :)
    Looking for a power switch and button cap for a Marantz 2215 (no B). Thx, also sent you an email.
    Tom
    Hi Dave, saw post that you have lamps for Yamaha A-760, 14.5v, 80ma? Is this true? Can I buy three from you?

Kevin
    Looking for lamps once more:14 V, 80 mA, 4mm diameter incandescent lamps with leads. For Hitachi HMA 7500 power amp meters, they are white, and wired in series and placed behind green colored boots.

Would certainly consider LED equivalents if sufficiently bright.

Thanks,
    Rob
    Dave I just wanted to stop in and thank you again for the help with my Kenwood LED upgrade you sent last week, it looks fantastic! You rock!
    Hello Dave! I was wondering if you could help me out with info on bulbs for Akai-AM-2800 integrated amp? Thanks ...Mike
    Swend-----Hi Dave, been trying to reach you, I need some serious bulb help. Sansui TU-517, may as well go LED while I'm at it.
    Hi Dave, I'm looking to replace the bulbs in the VU-meters of my Pioneer SA-606. So 2 bulbs, +- 24 mm long and 4mm across Thanks
    Hi, Dave. Picked up a Scott RS250 stereo receiver -- 1989 vintage I believe. Would like to relamp the unit. It's my understanding that it has some pretty cool "power level indicators" on the front panel (which are not visible at this time). I've removed the top of the case, but not the front panel yet. Does a lamp kit exist ? Greetings from Cleveland. I have the schematic BTW.
    Hi i have a sansui a-1100p and im looking to replace the display bulbs to leds since they dont work anymore. The voltage is 16v i will need white ,blue, and red for this project. I will also need them for the reverb equalizer too.
    need the replacement set for a DENON POA1500,
    (6) meter bulbs PL5/6/7/8/9/10), 28V/40mA, need to be replaced with 28V/60MA.
    (2) resistors (R101/R102), 15K, need to be replaced with 4.7K.
    (2) transistors (TR35/TR36), 2SC1815, need to be replaced with 2SC2655
    plus the bulb for behind the DENON logo
    also give me the option of matching the meter bulbs to the sort of white light that is displayed as the denon logo?
    Hi. Looking for fuse lamps for my Luxman M4000. Been all over this site and ebay with no luck. Can you provide a source? Thanks!
    Looking for 4 nice LEDs with a blue tint if possible for my Pioneer SX-1250. If you know of a different one that will look better I would love to hear your suggestion . Thank you
    Wow I can't believe that it's been five years since I bought lamps. Be that as it may, I need some 8v 50ma 40mm dia lamps for a Kenwood KR 7050 (8050). Thanks
    Hi Dave, was given your name by tonebells, looking for a lamp for a 1120 Marantz. Thanks for any help. Rich
    Hello, I've been browsing the forums for a while, and understand you may be able to help with some bulbs. The original bulbs are Osram 7V .3 amp with a threaded socket connection. It is for a Grundig KS 760 U .Let me know if you can help.

Thanks,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom