llwhtt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Craig, we have had an SAE X-10A in our family for a few decades, and it has started working intermittently, ie some days it works, some days it does not. I am looking for someone to have a go at fixing it, and think you may be the person. Would you be interested in taking a look at it if I delivered it? Of course I would pay you for your time. Sincerely, John Cacavas, Los Angeles. jcacavas@gmail.com
    Hello Craig, I hope all is well. I came across a post of yours regarding a schematic for a SAE Mark XXXI, form 2018. Do you indeed have this? I have been searching for many years for one and was about to sell my XIII for parts but if you have one, I can finally finish it, may I get a copy? My email is jkelly@sysengco.com, I will gladly donate in return for this item. Thank you much, John
    Hi Craig, this is Rumen. Can you please send me the service manual or any info you have for SAE Mark IV D . The amp has been re-caped by someone and I need to know the proper values, and trimpots - one for offset(black) the other(white, middle of board) bias? I appreciate your help. My email is: roumen1@yahoo.com
    Hello dude..
    I need schematic for mark 1b preamp. Would you like to send to me..
    My email is yohanes.setyawan87@gmail.com

Thanks. God bless
    Hi Craig,

I’m in need of the service manual and schematic for an SAE MKIIIC (plus any bonus info/insight you might have on file from personally working on them). Could I trouble you for a copy? My email address is mpodrosky@cdmohio.com

Thank you,

Mike

PS I’d be happy to pay a few dollars for the info.
    Dear Craig,
    Please send me a copy of the SAE MK III CM Service Manual & Schematic with detailed instructions on how to bias the + and _ supply inorder to eliminate crossover or notch distortion in this amplifier. My e-mail address is sidneyb2001@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.
    Hi Craig, I was reading a post about the SAE 2900 and you mentioned that you have a copy of the schematic. Could I trouble you for a copy? I picked up a problem child and have finally gotten most of it working but without a schematic its tough to figure out. Here's my email if your willing to send: linnvill@comcast.net Thanks
    i was in desperate need of schematics and replacement power transistors of SAE mark 3CM. kindly oblige, thanx n god bless, regards,
    I have a 1974 SAE Mark IVDM that needs repair. I am located in upstate NY near Syracuse. Any suggestions on who on the east coast might be able to help? Thanks!
    llwhtt
    llwhtt
    I have no idea who does SAE repairs on the East Coast. I do SAE and GAS repairs at a flat rate of $100 plus parts. That's for a general repair or full strip and start type of rebuild. The low price is to ease the cost of shipping if needed. I really enjoy working on thee old amps and therefore it's not really work to me. I do ask for patience as they are very time consuming for what I do.
    Hello,

I saw you mentioned in one of the threads that you have a service manual for the SAE Mark 1B. I have one of these that I want to restore. It would be great if you could send the manual : julian.de.pauw@gmail.com

Thanks
    Julian
    gondorukem
    gondorukem
    Hello Julian .. Do you have the scematic for mark 1b?
    Hello Craig, my email is paulwehrlejr@gmail.com and many thanks for offering and sending me a schematic for the SAE XXXI amplifier
    I just tried to send you a post on the SAE 2300. It exploded on me. If you are willing - lesorr@gmail.com
    Craig
    I know this is an old post but do you still have the Andromeda 1 service manual as my right channel is very faint with an incredible 30vdc output at the right speaker post, left channel is Ok

My email is:

altecman@spin.net.au

Cheers
    Ed
    Short of a dead power xfmr it should be repairable. If cosmetics count that could be a problem. I'd buy it if I had any money!
    Hi!, me again :). What do you think of the SAE 2201 power amplifier?. There is one for sale with no sound (again) and i'm thinking of buying
    and fix it up!. Is it a goor value in good order?.
    Thanksssssssssss!!!
    Hi Craig. Could you send me the service manual for SAE Mark 1B at bajkonyr25@mail.ru

Thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom