Poinzy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• My own assumptions are a priori valid and are never to be tested. ~ Every Golden Ear.
    Engineers are there to perform the tests; Golden Ears are there to hand out the participation medals.
    A test is invalid if it invalidates your own assumptions. ~ Every Golder-Ear audio journalist.
    On my bucket list: seeing a bonehead guitarist finally realize the difference between an isolation transformer and a noise gate.
    Just read an article by Presonus that Rane and the AES would have called horseshit. Lol.
    If something sounded good only after a long warm-up, I'd be thinking capacitor issues.
    I don't ask questions on audio forums because I know how to search for information. Then I print it, bind it, and read it again and again.
    You can tell that a guy is really sensitive to criticism when he'll only field comments from "special" people like himself.
    There's no demonstrable difference in performance between boutique power cables and the ones you can get at Home Depot. None.
    "I want to upgrade my power cables but there's nothing wrong with he ones I have." LOL.
    There doesn't look like there's anything special about that headshell, guy.
    Q: "My tape deck is behaving exactly like a tape deck. What do I do?" Me: "Whatever you do, please let me watch."
    I don't see the point of making a pro-grade USB DAC with just a consumer-grade stereo output jack on it.
    Behringer makes an I/O that costs $20 less than the Audioquest Dragonfly, has a headphone jack AND balanced outputs. But OMG Dragonfly!
    If you're recording anything to tape, you're just noodling, pure and simple. You really have no idea what you're doing.
    Do you want to REALLY look stupid? Call thrift store workers stupid then tell everyone you shop in thrift stores.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom