avionic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello, fixing my Yamaha CR-1020 and just about to replace the two 2SD234's. Are TIP31AG's the perfect replacement still?
    From London, many thanks for all your posts.
    i have a yamaha mx630 receiver and it needs a replacement female rca imput in the back. they were broken off from a move. and all i can find are 3 pin replacements i need a 4 pin
    Hello, I have a Yamaha M-2 and a C-80 in need of some TLC. Are you still doing refurbishment/upgrades? Thanks, John USAF 80-84. Bought these while stationed at Kadena AFB, Japan!
    Hi I was looking through an old thread from 2011 where you recommended replacing some transistors in a HK730, sadly the KSC1845EBU that replaces a 2sc1400 are no longer available. Any chance you know of a newer equivalent? I know these need to be hfe matched. I'm restoring a hk730 and just returning to electronics as a hobby after a 35 year break.
    Hello Dave, considering a Yamaha CR2020 purchase and thinking about have it sent to you instead of me for service bulletin updates and a general check over...are you up for that? I haven't purchased it yet but working on it...the owner doesn't know if the work has been done so I must assume it has not.
    Thanks
    Russ
    will the following trim pots work on a yamaha m4 and 85, to set bias: Total Resistance Tolerance: +/-20
    Rating Power: 0.10 (W)
    Max Operating Voltage: 50(V)
    Hi, I have a Yamaha C6 Preamp starting to hum, checked cables, solder cracks and caps, still hums. I think some 37 year old caps need replacement what brand and series would you advise? I like Nichicon but will take your advice, you know Yamahas.
    Thank you
    Mike
    Hi Looking for some help with a yamaha ca-800 . Bought on CL. Worked fine in normal mode but left channel is super low volume in class a. I opened it and used deoxit to clean switches and pots (volume was scratchy and inside was really dirty). Now the left channel is out for normal and class a (although if I crank the volume you can hear a little yet distorted sound)
    Any ideas would be appreciated!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom