Salbreth1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Salbreth, I have a Marantz 2270 that needs a little TLC. It sounds and works fine, but a few lamps are out. I was wondering if you could replace the lamps? Also if you could take a look at the "Caps" and other parts needing service. I live in Massachusetts so the drive is about two hours - lucky for me. Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading. Coasterman
    I'm trying to find a recap list for the 2330B. Do you have a list that shows what caps should be replaced and the values for the pre-amp and power board that relate to the board markings....ie C112- 10ufd/35 v...etc. I got a kit off of ebay, it has all the caps needed put does't relate them to the board position/number. Just asking because it looks like you have some experience with this model.
    Hello Salbreth,

I recently purchased a Yamaha 2040 and wondering if you would be interested in servicing?

Thanks,

Kevin
    Salbreth1
    Salbreth1
    Hello Kevin, I would be happy to restore your 2040. Feel free to call me anytime to discuss the details. I’m usually always available. Talk to you soon.

Sal
    267-264-1738
    Hello Sal
    I would like to know if you are making wood cases for a Marantz 2385? I read your previous post that you made one before.
    Thanks
    Nick
    I bought a 2275 from Jeff Taylor that you restored in September, wow you do good work! The sound is Fantastic.
    Salbreth1
    Salbreth1
    Hello and thank you! I’m glad your enjoying it. The 2275 is a very nice unit with a great preamp. Feel free to reach out anytime if you have any questions about the unit or any others.

Sal
    Good Evening Sal, I hope you and your family are all doing well. I've sent an email, and text to two different phone numbers, though I'm not sure if those numbers (from Philly) are still active. Please give me a text/call/email when you have a chance. I have a quick audio question. And, the Marantz 2330B that you restored almost 4 years ago is fantastic. Thanks, Sal, ... Chuck
    Walico psot cont
    At one point in the past one of the amps buzzed on initial turn on then would correct itself. Sometimes I had to tap on the amp to get it to work. Not sure this was the amp that did that. Other amp is working fine. Changed the switch with the working amp thinking maybe the switch was bad... no such luck.
    Hi,
    I am the guy with the muse model 150 monoblock amp that contacted you on e-bay.
    The amp powers on fine. there is no sonic output with amp turned on. However, when you turn the amp off there is sonic output for a second. Any ideas?
    Do you have any experience with repairing this amp or other muse products?
    Thanks for you input.
    Rod
    Sal,
    Im located in Bucks County/Peddlers Village Wondering if you only restore Marantz gear or if any receiver is an option. Have Marantz, Kenwood, Sansui, Pioneer. I bought a recapped 2325 and it blows away everything else Im thinking if other ones were recapped etc there wouldn't be such a gap in sound quality. If you can help LMK. Thanks for your consideration. Craig billiondollarbaby@verizon.net
    Hi, I would like to talk to you about restoring my 1200b if your taking on new projects.
    Ted
    How are ya. I didnt realize you sent a message. I never look at the notifications. Sounds like the 2330 is gona sound great. Let me know if you need any info. I cross referenced every transistor on that thing!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom