bberkom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi bberkom. Would you mind sharing your C4 recap list with me? Or is there a link to a thread somewhere on here? Thanks!
    Hey bberkom......I came across this older thread on a Yamaha C-4 recap. I understand you had once put together a list of caps you replaced. Is that something you might would share with me? I'm getting ready to recap mine after one of the 1uf caps exploded yesterday. Given it's age I just want to refresh the things that degrade with time.

Thanks..Kelly
    HELLO, I HAVE READ YOUR MESSAGE, IN WHICH YOU SAY THAT YOU HAVE REBUILT THE FILTERS OF THE PIONEER A-700, please do not have photo or data of what capacitors and changes you did, a greeting from Spain, thanks
    Thanks for the offer, I'm headed out of town this week but after Easter Ill be back. I own a bass guitar shop in Murfreesboro across from Harley Davidson
    bberkom
    bberkom
    Sounds good. Let me know when you wanna get into it and I can give you a hand.
    Hello, I've inherited a pair of Sony ES SS-3300 from an old friend who died at 89. They were kept so well that they seem to be brand new, but their soundstage is not convincing. It seems there is no way to remove the front grills to take a look at the drivers. So my question is: did you opened them and changed crossover caps? Do the surrounds need replacing? Have you any suggestion?
    bberkom
    bberkom
    I can definitely give you some tips. I've done a lot of work on these speakers over the last 6 months. They are my favorites. I'll send you a PM.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom