bryans12v
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I acquired this Marantz 1180DC--- All pots & sliders have been full range of motioned a gazillion times (can feel the wire wound windings) all input functions work. Speakers 1 & 2 & both operate---EXCEPT---when volume pot goes above approx 1/3 volume, the output to any speaker combination goes intermittant (Off & on for approx 1/2 second cycles.) popeyeseaman@aol.com
    This was the specific post that you made:

Here is a link to the schematic. I uploaded it to my site because everyone seems to want to compress it which makes it unreadable.
    Photo: http://smu.gs/1DAZ1GS
    Hi Bryan,
    I was reading through your post from a few years ago regarding the 510 you restored. In that post you dropped a link to a schematic that I am unable to find. I was wondering if you still have that schematic and would be willing to share. I just posted a thread yesterday about a 510M that I am starting to restore and I have a bunch of questions.

Best Regards,
    Don
    I remember you now. You can loose track after a while. An age thing I guess! LOL!
    Hey Bryan!
    Where are you located? I'm in Peekskill.
    Cheers, Glenn
    bryans12v
    bryans12v
    Hey glenn, in in the town of newburgh. I bought my ola tweets of you at the last AK fest.
    Hi Bryan,
    I knew it!
    I have a little information about your latest power amplifier, I saw that 510MR on Craigslist about 2-3 months ago, in Santa Clarita area. it was $600
    I was thinking about it but decided to pass, too busy and spent too much money....
    Then 2 weeks ago I saw it ebay .....Ahh yes, I belived it's same one because it's so rare.
    Just let you know.
    Enjoy your beautiful collection!
    Cheers!
    John
    bryans12v
    bryans12v
    Damn! 600!?! Guess I over paid!
    Marantz3650
    Marantz3650
    Oh well....shhh, just forget it and enjoy!
    bryans12v
    bryans12v
    it's all good. I'm still happy : )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom