Poinzy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• I love newbies when they have their "You know what? Vinyl actually sucks!" moment.
    Let me see, do I have to prove that I own a cassette deck to the moderators?
    I really care about audio. That's why I'm recording stuff on cassette tape. Lol.
    Currently reviewing my entire collection of restored audio files, particularly the ones remastered from mono to stereo.
    Don't want to be accused by the moderator of "crapping the thread" or something, so I'm only posting once.
    For people who live in mortal fear of standards of proof, the internet offers many safe havens. It makes Michael Fremer possible.
    And I would have posted this stuff in the regular forum, but I didn't want to be accused of being a meany-pants.
    If only the speaker drivers vibrated, decoupling stands wouldn't be necessary.
    Speaker decouplers are designed to control secondary resonances associated with cabinet vibration. They give you cleaner playback.
    Running controlled experiments is hard work, which is why most audiophiles don't bother.
    Based on what I've read, it seems the easiest way to avoid violating forum rules is to respond/post only ONCE per thread.
    Remember, if the seller calls his piece of crap "vintage", it suddenly becomes a great piece of gear and a collector's item.
    "Help me compensate for the fact that I have no idea what I'm trying to do." Thanks for presenting me with a realistic goal.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom