Poinzy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• The chief virtue of "top tier" Hanpin direct-drive TT's isn't their performance, but their durability. They're built to be badly abused.
    The disc camp think, therefore, that they should have their own forum, because they have "opinions".
    There are "2 camps" about the shape of the earth, too: one camp think the earth is a disc; the other camp think it's a globe.
    Idiotic discussions about power cable are reason enough not to become an AK subscriber. Why subsidize ignorance?
    There's no scientific evidence that boutique power cable is better than the stuff you get at Lowe's. None. But please waste your money.
    If people could take advantage of accumulated knowledge, they wouldn't ask the same, dumb questions over and over again.
    If more people used the archive, AK would need half the number of forums it has now.
    Asking the same, dumb question for the millionth time: because looking through the archive for answers is hard.
    No, I'm not going to get into a stupid argument about LP lengths, so please move on.
    People who refuse to learn basic concepts are the best friends of audio equipment salesmen.
    Solution to drying speaker drivers: keep them out of the sun, or replace them with more durable drivers.
    One post per thread is my normal limit, so as not to antagonize the mods. So, if I don't answer your question, that's the reason.
    "Audiophile" cannot be defined, so it isn't subject to disproof, which suits audiophiles perfectly.
    A family friend slowly pickled his brain with alcohol. He ended up dying of dementia in a nursing home. It wasn't a "gentle" process.
    So many people seem to gloss over Malcolm Young's alcoholism, like they don't want to make a connection between it and his dementia.
    I'd be surprised if the people at U-Turn even knew what "effective tonearm length" meant.
    And that's all I'm going to say about the Reloop. All may infer whatever they like from the comment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom