HomerJSimpson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glad to have you for a friend. Thanks so much for the Yamaha knob! We just moved back to Syracuse from NYC in August. It's been a nice change.
    There are some ADS L810's on eBay in Raleigh. Still pretty cheap with a couple of days to go in case you haven't seen them. I'll be back in town before it closes maybe. I doubt I'll bid on them and I definitely won't if you are. Randy
    Hey Homer you stilll want some 5Bs? I am really looking for a preamp for either an adcom or nad system. But first let me tell you about the 5Bs. I bought them off of ebay and the seller had tried to refoam them. Looks like he tried to use a hot glue gun or something. When I saw the woofers I knew they couldn't be used (without refoaming)and bought a pair off of ebay to use as substitutes. The cabinets are just ok. I plan on using restor-a-finish and feed and wax on them this weekend. I'll let you know how it turns out. The grills are snagged but not terribly. Let me know if you have anything you want to trade. if not ok.

Bill

P.S. By the way the originals are back in the 5bs. Tinkerbelle got the substitutes that matched a pair of speaks she picked up. But they haven't been played either way.
    Went ahead and added you to the friends list.
    We should have a git together sometime.
    Just saw this request.
    would love to get get down to Carolina sometime and see that speaker collection Analog Addict mentioned.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom