sawdust
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw you have a new walnut supplier. I'd like the SX950 wood case if possible. Are you still making them?
    Hi Amos, It has been a long time. I am still enjoying the case you made for my SG-9500. I am now looking at a CT-F1000. Will you be willing to build me a case for this one as well? Look forward to hearing from you. Jay
    Hello Sawdust. Looking for a replacement case for a pioneer SX950. Please let me know if that is something you are still doing. Thanks timhen
    Hello Sawdust. Are you still making SX950 walnut cases?
    I'm moving back to US soon and I'd like to have one
    Good Afternoon Sir! I would like to inquire what the cost would be to have you make a wood case for my TX-9500II tuner. I have seen many pictures here on the forum of the work that you have done and it's fantastic. Thanks, David
    I was wondering about the price and turn around time on making a cabinet for my Pioneer SA-9500. I would like it to be a dark walnut to match my JBL L-100s. Thanks in advance. Eric
    How do I purchase two walnut endocarps/corners for my vintage Pioneer SX-1250 Receiver?
    Thanks in advance,
    Dave
    AmeriSpecDenver@msn.com
    Hello neighbor. I live in Windsor, Ontario, Canada just across the river from you. Are you still making these beautiful solid walnut cases for vintage receivers? If you are I, could you please make one for my Pioneer SX-750? I would be happy to pay in advance for it. Please advise at your convenience of the cost and turn around time on one of these projects. Cheers.
    Greetings: I would love a case for my Pioneer P-D70. Feel free to contact me as to the steps in acquiring one thanks.
    hello, i found a reference for you when searching for wood cases for stereos. i have a pioneer sx-1250 and would like an aftermarket case - are you still making these? thanks,
    peter
    hello sawdust. I came across your postings on this site while researching info about my Pioneer SX-750. your solid walnut cabinets are beautiful looking. Would you be interested in making one for me? I'm new to this site so I don't know how to message you other than posting here. thanks for your consideration. DaninPa.
    Hello Sawdust. I met up with you on another site and you recommended I come here. I just reread your thread "Pioneer SX-1050 New Case Project"and I must say that one professional looking reproduction. Great work and indistinguishable from the original. I only wish I had the skill and tools required for such a project. I can't even make the face blocks at this time. Can you help me out?

Thanks
    Good evening, I was pointed your way as someone who makes cases for vintage receivers. I have a Yamaha CR-1020 which was dropped and busted one of the corners. Would love to get a replacement case in walnut or rosewood veneer with some beautiful chatoyancy.

I'm not sure how you go about making estimates but what would be est price and turnaround for something like this?

Thanks!
    Hi, Per your message: Yes I make them are you a AUDIOKARMA member You can contact me through the sight message system my username is SAWDUST. I am in Denver, Colorado and I need a SOLID walnut case for both my Pioneer SA- 8800 and TX-7800. What would the time frame be (at your convenience) to make them and what would the rough estimate be? Very much appreciated, and thanks again!
    Hello, I am interested in a wood case for my Pioneer CT-F1000. What would your price and lead time be on one? I am located in Colorado.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom