clinic-audio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Patrice, it's been a year and a half since I sent you my Yamaha C-2A and still no word from you about it... what's the deal? I sent it to you September 2018.
    Both units with the same problem ? Do you have the service manual ? Yes I know very well V-FET transistors like in YAMAHA B1 and B2
    Dear Clinic-audio
    I have read You have a lot of expertise in servicing vfets amps. I own 2 sony Ta-n88 with Power Source section not working but vfets are ok.
    Could You help me?
    I am writing from Italy and I can ship You both boards
    Thank You
    Greetings
    Francesco
    I checked eBay for the 2sa968 and wehavethatitem sells it 4 at a time... 20 bucks is a bit steep for a pair of transistors that may or may not fix my HK870. You said to pm you if I coulddn't get a 2SA968?
    Hi Patrice, I am looking for output transistors for a yamaha B2 amp. I need one channel. Do you happen to have a set available, or do you know someone who does? I need it to fix my B2, or I guess I will need to sell it as defective if I can't find the parts.
    Thank you,
    Andrea
    Hi Clinic-Audio, I am planning to recap my MC 502. I know how you feel about recap. My 502 is over 30 years old, and I believe the time has come. One question: what is a good replacement for the 50 v 10.000 microfarad capacitors and for the 16 v 2.200 mf ones. I have the amp in my apartment in Switzerland and I am currently in the US, so I cannot measure the size of the capacitors. Thank you. AT
    Hello bktheking , sorry for the delay . Will contact you soon. Come back to me if it is too long ! best regards. PATRICE.
    How about that volume knob for my Yamaha c2 you said you would provide for me 4 years ago??? Did you manage to find one? 4 years is a long time for a parts request, maybe someday you’ll have the time to find it. May 2015- guess it’s coming up on 4 years since I pmd you.
    And one more question. Did you just make only this change? Or have you shortened the belt or changed the springs?
    Of course, I clean the belts and turn them around. But will that be enough?
    Jiri
    Hello,
    I want to fix my "new" turntable, the Yamaha PX-3. I read various forums on this topic.
    I saw you repairs of the wide belt drive pulley. I also want to make it.
    Can I ask what material you used to roll the pulley? Is it steel, aluminum or some aluminum alloy?
    Thank you for replying.
    Regards
    Jiri
    Hello,

OK great happy to know you can provide such part for my 5100
    The capacitor can involved is C305
    What is your mail for PM?
    Thanks for the help. I'll double check the autoformers. If you have tips, I am all ears. Thanks again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom