colohiker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, nice to meet you. this is my first hands on for speakers. I am about to refoam (do you think i should?) Cambridge swrks. Ensemble ii Bass unit. Do you mind giving guidance? A. how to handle the ring on the basket that seems to be covering the foam surround? B. Do i need to attach new surround to the underneath of the woofer cone? that is a new one for me. Thanks
    Hello colohiker,
    I hope this isn’t an inappropriate ask, but do you still have your HarmsLabs III? If so, would you like to sell them?

And is there a place on the AK where I canpost a WTBmessage for the Harms?

All best,
    FK
    Hi ok so what do you do with these transformers? Are they for use in countries whete theyuse 220 volts household curren .?
    Ed Long the designer and builder of the Sonex Model2 MkII died in December. I met Mrs Long and found information on replacement woofers. Goldwood GW-6028. I have 4 new GW--6028's and they sound great. They cost $18.50 each on Parts express I whole heartedly recommend. Mr. Long worked for CTS and while there developed the Bose 901 speaker idea and drivers. Bose bought the drivers from CTS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom