brendandoher
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Brendan, I just got a pair of the WE KS-16617-L1 amps and was wondering if you would be kind enough to email the schematic to me? Thanks, Steve (moonman)
    Hello Brendan,

looking forward to the photos & information for the PB DPA30-4.

Thanks & have a great wknd!

Chip rumble
    Mpls MN
    longtime musician and former music critic. interested in learning about tube amplifiers, hi-fi from 1957-1965. Scott, Magnavox, console teardowns, streaming services, etc. I live in the Bay Area of california and am a cheapskate, love learning new skills, and enjoy DIY.
    Hi. I appreciate your friend request. Im an old fart and not into all this texting, tweeting stuff. Just good ole person to person. Im a friendly guy and will help folks when/if I can and draw on my 40 or so yrs of electronics experience. Im a retired 30 Yr HP technician.
    So your are free to PM/email me whenever with questions or to discuss some audio electronic subject. Ive got a couple local AKrs rite now I've befriended due to their audio addiction and have guided them thru some heavy duty work sessions. Rite now one is a HK Cit II with a after McShane upgrade job problem, Bad bias voltage.
    So if you can live with that then I can be your friend to the extent it is possible.
    Cheers and good listening.
    Pete aka ferninando
    San Jose Ca.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom