Asaalah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Howdy! I am looking for a wood case for a 2230 Marantz. Also need one for a marantz 16. How much is the cost ? California here. Cheers!
    Hello,
    I would like to put a woodcase for my Marantz 2385. Please let me know the details on how to order one.

thank you
    Nick
    Hi Asaalah, I have been looking for a WC-2 for a 7T for a long time..... any luck on one of those... no metal grill type is best I think.
    Hi Asaalah, i am living in Germany and do need a woodcase for a Marantz 2265B. Please let me know the details, wood, veneer, how long it would take and the price. And - do yyou send it to germany? Thanks for answering!
    Hi, do you happen to make Marantz 2275 cab's? Please let me know the details, wood, veneer, how long it would take and the price. Thanks.
    Hello! I just found this thread. I’m looking for a case for my 2250B. Can you tell me more about your construction and wood(s) you use? Any pictures you can share? Thanks!
    Sorry if a dup post. is WC22 solid wood? If you can point me to a picture to look at, I'll get right back to you
    Hi. Please allow me to get in the queue.... My 2220b needs a case (WC-22 I believe). Please advise cost and shipping to VA 20137. Thanks.
    Good morning, I have a 2245 I’d like to get a cabinet for. Can you please let me know how much it would be shipped to zip 23505. Are there pictures anywhere I can see one? Thank, Bob
    Hello Asaalah. I see you have been making cabinets for marantz receivers. I have a 2325 in need of one. Are you still making them? If so how far out are you and what's cost shipped to 55970 Rose Creek, MN? Thanks Troy
    Asaalah
    Asaalah
    Hey Troy, I private messaged you yesterday, did you receive it?
    Hello! I am sure you are staying busy with all these requests. Like to get a cabinet for a 2245 - please let me know if you are able? (I'm super patient!) and the cost with shipping to 98101? chrisadams@comcast.net
    Asaalah
    Asaalah
    Hey CK, I private messaged you a couple days ago, did you receive it?
    @Asaalah Good Morning - Are you still making cabinets for Marantz? If so I have a 2325 in need of one of your beautiful cases. My name is Joe Keim and my cell # 312-213-7716. Thank you Sir!
    @Asaalah You seem to be the 'go to guy' for Marantz cabinets. Any chance of getting one for a 2230? It's been in the family since new but is about to get a complete refreshing from an AK member here and I thought a new 'surround' for it would make my wife and her 'mid century' preferences more happy. Thanks for your time.
    Thomas
    Hi joe I am looking for a marantz 2230 Cabinet. Wondering if you are still making them. What are your prices
    Thanks steven
    Hi Joe,

Tom Williams (aka Catrafter) sent me your name. I have a couple of marantz components that I need cases for. I want to start with a 3250b. I also have a 300dc and 170dc so may do those as well. Let me know the next steps.

Thanks,

Mark
    Hi Joe. I was looking to get a cabinet made for a Kenwood KR-9600. I’ve seen that you do beautiful work. Is this a case you have done before? Can you give me some more information on cost and timing etc.
    Thank you so much for your time.
    Matt
    Asaalah
    Asaalah
    Hi Matt, no, never done one. I started building marantz cabs as a hobby that’s turned into almost a full time job. So now I just don’t have the the time to start anything different. Sorry I can’t help you. Regards.
    Hi Joe - Your work looks beautiful. I'd like to get a case for a 2220. How do I place an order? I'm new to communicating on AK. Until now I just read and learned (a lot). Let me know. Thanks, Tom
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom