Poinzy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• I refuse to do unpaid R&D for anyone. I just won't buy the company's products if they don't work.
    It's amazing how many people are taken in by ads and other low-info media like YouTube videos.
    There's only so much you can do to enhance the performance of consumer-grade, unbalanced, RCA cable.
    People who obsess about the performance of consumer-grade RCA cable really make me laugh. Pro cable is TRS or XLR (balanced) cable.
    Home audio consumers often obsess about things that are complete non-issues to audio engineers.
    I'm trying to achieve more depth in restored recordings. I don't quite know how to do it. I DON'T want to use reverb effects.
    CD's are so much more reliable than vinyl LP's as playback media, it's a joke. You couldn't PAY me to collect vinyl again.
    CD defects seemed to disappear within the first year after CD's were released. LP defects, OTOH, have never been eradicated.
    Remember it's not old, beaten up, and technologically obsolete. It's "vintage".
    Uh-oh. I think some neurotics are going to have triggering moments because I criticized their favorite phonograph cartridge.
    Forget about a new turntable. Get a dictionary instead, bud. You should have mastered 5th-grade spellling by now.
    I think part of the appeal of "vintage" audio equipment is that affords the purchaser an extension of his daydreaming privileges.
    Well, it turns out AMD's Ryzen CPU's have security flaws as well. I sure-as-hell didn't see THIS coming. Yessiree, I'm SHOCKED. Lol.
    No matter what, you'll face brick-wall limitations with vinyl tech that you will never face with digital tech.
    Even when all else fails, you can always rely on a continuous state of denial for protection.
    Scientifically controlled tests dispel myths, which is why vinyl cultists go out of their way to try to invalidate such tests.
    Michael Fremer is no doubt confident that the target audience for his YouTube videos will never ask him challenging questions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom