Poinzy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• The reason for all of your Linux problems is that you use Linux. Glad I could help.
    Still, I'd recommend the Tascam DR-05 to anyone who wanted to do casual home recording, but didn't want to use a computer.
    "Pro" digital recorders are expensive rackmount units. They aren't the sub-$200 handheld gadgets that videographers use.
    The preamps on handheld digital recorders are OK for casual recording. They just won't get you any Grammy awards.
    That Amazon consider PayPal a rival is just a rumor. Ignore all of the business articles.
    Sites like Walmart simply provide a link to PayPal, but Amazon's too droll for that, apparently.
    Amazon really want you to use PayPal, but, instead of providing a link, they make a backchannel game out of paying, just for laughs.
    In a world of real audio standards a guy like Michael Fremer would be impossible.
    People who swear they can hear sawtoothing in interpolated digital files remarkably fail to hear the noise made by their own vinyl.
    There are things that occur to weekend-warrior audio hobbyists that would never occur to pro audio engineers in a million years.
    Sony decided that the way to revive the audio disc market was to make the discs smaller.
    New issue: wiring a bathroom for sound. Now I actually have to give serious consideration to how restored tracks will sound in the can.
    I wonder if there is such a thing as optimizing a sound system for shellac.
    I don't quite see the benefit of following me when you're on my ignore list, guy.
    Limiting myself to one post per thread is SUCH a good idea. Let OTHER people do the arguing and get their posts deleted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom