BMWCCA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi..I wanted to ask you a quick question..tried all day to find this info! I recently got a pair of 4312b’s..and they had incorrect woofers. I happened to have a pair of 2213’s but I can’t for the life of me figure out which wires to attach!? One wire is green with black and the other wire is strictly green. Do you know which is “positive” and which is “negative” on this model?
    Thanks
    Roger
    Hi, I have two PS-200's and two PS-400's I'm all set to bi-amp my Infinity Crescendo 3007. Was wondering what type of crossover you are using.
    Thanks.
    BMWCCA
    BMWCCA
    I use the Ashly XR1001 crossover. Works well, nice and quiet, not expensive, and the American company has been excellent to work with.
    Hi, I've read your posts about the JBL L100t3 and I share your opinion. The parts are wonderful but do not seem to work well together.
    I've also read about how to upgrade the inductors on the crossovers. Have you done this upgrade? I have a beautiful pair that I've contemplated selling and also a pair of L80t3's but I may want to try this as a last resort. Just interested in your thoughts..
    BMWCCA
    BMWCCA
    I don't own L100ts. I have made the T3 conversion to two pair of L80ts, but that's it.
    Hi there, I'm looking for some opinions on the Yamaha Fx-1 and Fx-3. Trawling the old posts I noticed you own(ed) a pair of FX-1s as well as various JBLs. Just trying to decide if I should go for something like a JBL 4343 or the FX-1s, or FX-3s. Would be great to have your opinion. Thanks!
    Hello-

In a 2009 post you say you have "various Soundcraftsmen catalogs and owners manuals." Is there any chance I could scrounge a PE2217 schematic from you?

Thanks

John K. Lunde
    (ManFromPorlock)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom