TMZ2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey do you sell your work? I have a 2250 I'm wanting to get a black faceplate for.
    Hi! I have just bought a 2230 and the face plate are missing a lot of it`s print. Is there any way i buy a red Face Plate from you?
    How much for a black face for a 2270? I saw a listing on Ebay. That you? What does the 2270 B mean?
    Hi Tony, don’t know if your still around but I wanted to see if you are willing to help me start making faceplates again. Bob hasn’t been able to produce anything lately and the audio works desperately needs your faceplates back. I will be willing to fund, promote , sell and do whatever it takes to make this happen. Of course you will be givin a royalty cut if it works out.
    Thanks, sarn
    Hi Tony, looking for a black faceplate for my 2270. Can you PM cost and payment information as well as availability? Thank-you, CaptMax
    Hi there,
    I m the proud owner of a Marantz 18 ; Do you always realize the front black face for this model and at what price ? Thank you to reply .
    bruno from France .
    Hi, any chance you would be able manufacture a silver faceplate (outer layer) for a Marantz SA8001? The Japanese model was available but it was silver-champagne. Looking to use with 70s Marantz system. Could provide original black face. Thanks.
    Hello!
    Someone referred me to you for a black Marantz faceplate for a 2240. Please let me know and thank you!
    hello,

I was wondering if you have any black 2245 plates still available, would love one if you did.

thank you
    I was wondering if you have any blackface plates for a 2230 as well.
    Thank you
    I am looking for the black faceplate for the 2270, please let me know when you might have one available.
    Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom