Victor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Thanks Victor. I'm going to try this with my local authorized dealer. I'll let you what happens next week.
    Thanks again!
    Mark506
    Hi Victor, Is the meter color hard to change on the MC501? I got a pair last month and have a slight variation, one lighter and the other a deeper blue.
    Hi Victor,
    I am having trouble searching. When I enter mc122 for example I use to get a bunch of hits but now I get a error message that no info is available. Any help appreciated

Frank
    Hi Victor,

I have not been able to login to AK except through the chat forum. Once in, I changed my password as someone seems to be attempting to login to AK with my name and password. Got an email from AK stating that someone has been trying to login from 66.18.238.197 which I do not believe is my address. Did not know how to contact AK technical support so I contacted you for help in this matter.

Bill Donnelly
    Have you tried McIntosh yet? As far as I know they have service manuals for everything they have ever made still available for sale. You can contact them here:

Gail Steere - gsteere@mcintoshlabs.com
    Brian Scott - bscott@mcintoshlabs.com

800 538-6576 - toll free
    607 723-3515 - phone
    607 724-0549 - fax
    Sorry Victor for the post of the Mc300 service manual. can you help me?
    I live in Italy and I'm searching this service manual for my Mcintosh Mc300 that I would like to repair. Thanks
    Hi Victor.

I just went to receive your message and got the following "Your administrator has disabled private messaging." The only message I have sent in the past few weeks was the one I sent to you this morning. What is going on?

Chad Wagner
    Hi Victor,

what happened to private messaging? I was looking for an old message and can't seem to access any of them?

Thanks!

howie
    Hello Victor:
    Can you tell me where "battle of the preamps" was moved to? I would like to follow it. Was there a link I missed?
    Thanks,

David
    Hello Sterling,
    To post a new thread just click on the "New Thread" button on the forums main index page. This button is all the way on the left side of the page right above where is says "Threads in Forum : McIntosh Audio" of course the name of the forum you are posting in will be in the place of "McIntosh Audio".

Once you click the "New Thread" button it should be self explanatory. Let me know if you have any other questions on this.
    Victor: How do I post new question threads. This is a great site, but I cannot figure out how to post my questions, etc. Please assist. Thanks.
    Sterling
    Hi Victor-

On the loudness control thread, is there anything I need to do to start a poll other than just start a new thread? Do I just call it a poll in the topic of the tread? Thanks, John
    Hello David,

Sorry it took so long to come up with an answer about setting up a Sonus Faber forum (things have been busy with CES). After several PMs with AK administrators it has been decided that there will be no new forums for now. They did not say "no" but for now the forums will stay as is.

Sorry,
    Victor
    Victor. Can you direct me to someone to assist with my membership. I got a "renewal" subscription email that was supposed to be an automatic renewal as AK has my paypal account on file. Now I'm not listed as an AK subscriber.

thanks
    jc
    Hi Victor,

Would it be possible to set up a sonus faber forum on ak. I have questions about set up of these speakers, questions about the drivers and I do not seem to get much response on the speaker forum ? Thanks, David
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom