wlhd1610
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Bob, I’m looking to purchase a fully restored 2275. Do you have or know someone with such a unit?
    Hi Bob this is griff we did some deals on my 4400 could you please get a hold of me. Thanks 810 836 3369
    Good Morning Bob,My name is Timothy Folk from PA. I stumbled onto AK and was so caught up with it. It was a no brainer to subscribe.I hope you don't mind me just dropping in on you. A very nice fellow on the site gave your name a helluva review.YOU came highly recommended.. I am looking to have a 74' 2325 rebuilt. Is there any room on your bench to take her on for me?

Tim
    Need help I’m looking black faceplate for Marantz 2385. Anyone have available available?
    wlhd1610
    wlhd1610
    The black 2385 faceplates are finally done and look great!
    Hi Mike , I'll send you a pm. I have a 3800 of my own here along with a 3800 parts unit so we should be able to get yours going.
    Hi Bob, just picked up a Marantz 3800. It has a few issues, it pops when i power it on. So i have been powering off the amp first and get noise in the left channel speaker after about 5 seconds? The tuner switch also has a buzz when pressed and the eq button has static when pressed. How much would it cost roughly to refurbish this preamp and would you be interested in doing it? Thanks for your time, Mike
    Can you email me at philster79@hotmail.com the details of pricing and shipping? Or is there a website you have these on?

Thanks
    Hi Bob, do you still have or make any marantz model 18 black faces? I just got one and the face lettering is all worn out.
    Thanks
    Hi Bob. May I inquire if you happen to have a silver 2285B plate at your disposal somewhere? If yes, I would like to have it.
    I thank you in advance,
    -sergey
    wlhd1610
    wlhd1610
    I have new silver rear pieces that your original top plate fits into perfectly.
    Hi Bob, I recently purchased a Marantz 4400 from a retired Marantz/Superscope East Coast sales person. The unit was sitting in his chiropractor business collecting dust and hadn't been used in years. I'm in the Catskills quite a bit on the weekends and would love to drop by and see if you can bring this awesome receiver back to life. Can you pm your contact info? Many thanks! -Eric
    Hello. Rbuckner advised me to contact you about a Marantz 2230 for service. Unfortunately, I believe you are upstate and I am on Long Island. Love your Aussie, my tri-black is laying by my feet right now.
    Hi, I have a Pioneer SX1250 that has been completely rebuilt from a member here back 5yrs ago; that has started to act up. One channel is cutting out on me like a bad connection. I think it just needs a good cleaning of the switches and possiby pots. And I was wondering if I could set up an appointment for a cleaning or whatever it needs sometime after Christmas and the New years?

Thanks in advance!

Joe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom