drrsutliff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Summer 2022 has Rockport Mira 2 speakers joining the system along with some new power conditioning and cables by Synergisitic Research.
    Total shift in the system... Gryphon Diablo 300 replacing my VAC and Ayre, Audio Note AN-E SPe HE replacing the Spendor D9.
    Spendor D9s have arrived. Initial impression is very positive. Will give then time to settle and work on placement.
    Using my amazing KEF LS50s while awaiting the arrival of the new Spendor D9s. Turntable upgraded with the Origin Live LSC option.
    Upgraded the tubes in the line section with a pair of 6dj8 tubes selected by Andy at Vintage Tube Service. Music just floats in the room.
    Replaced the VAC Renaissance III with a Renaissance V. excellent improvement in both the line section and the phono.
    Additional rack acquisition allowed for my Optonica RP3636 to be unboxed and placed back in the system. Purchased new 40 years ago.
    New bass traps and room treatments have arrived. Not yet mounted, but just initial placement provides a noticble improvement.
    New house with a dedicated room. Updated from my VAC amp to an Ayre SS. Added the Codex DAC and should be done for a while...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom