TomInTacoma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I need a momentary switch for a jvc QL Y7. I can get you the size of it, anything that’s close should work for me!
    TomInTacoma
    TomInTacoma
    Can you send a picture of one?
    brunomarcs
    brunomarcs
    If I can figure out how. Maybe I’ll put it on the forum. Wtb in BT parts?
    Hi Tom, Joe, about pl155d parts. I havent opened the bottom yet. Im disabled and only have energy every other day. I have 3 working tables so no hurry. Btw my stepson lives in Tacoma, does r&d for Boeing. He grew up in Roslyn where we lived 20 yrs. Im in Colorado near Boulder. Any help greatly appreciated.
    TomInTacoma
    TomInTacoma
    Small world, ain't it?

If you find you need any parts for the PL-155D - take a visit to vinylreclamation.com (that's my eBay store) and search on PL-155D. Everything we have available is listed there.
    Good morning, Tom,

This is Greg in Olympia, I bought the Onkyo T-9 tuner from you some months back. I had a question about one of your e-bay items for sale, specificaly the knobs and switches for the Kenwood Cassette deck. Do you by any chance have the plastic pieces that those knobs fit on? The piece I'm talking about is still attached to the power switch for that same unit. Those are the items that are always broke on this Kenwood series and people like me have a hard time finding. If each of those pieces for each of those levers were all available, I would make that purchase. Thanks for your time. ovaeasy
    what would be a good set of xlr balanced cable AND WHAT SIZE ..STILL LEARN . I like to stay under $500.00
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom