Poinzy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• People seem to spend most of their time agonizing over things that can't be measured, and never will be measured.
    Reseating the violins in a soundtrack I am remastering. Damn -- this has taken 3 or 4 passes with the EQ so far.
    It's amazing the number of people who'll decide they need something simply because a lot of other people have one. #sheeple
    So much about the subject of turntables lies beyond rational frontiers, and guys like M. Fremer would like it to stay that way.
    If you can afford a 2000-watt livingroom surround system with a 90" 4k UHD television, you can afford a dictionary.
    Passive audio switch boxes seem like a great idea -- until you actually start using them.
    Portability tends to be the hallmark of studio monitors, which helps explain integrated amps.
    Remastering Three Dog Night's 'Hard Labor'. Amazing that these guys are essentially forgotten now.
    If I were to choose one word to describe the mods at Vinyl Engine, it would be "immature".
    Weird phase issue on one of the tracks of my Dad's Woodstock LP set. Don't know what happened there.
    No matter what you do to RCA cable, it will never be as good as top-quality, shielded balanced cable.
    The only good thing about idler-wheel turntables is the torque. There's nothing "magical" about them.
    Probably the last turntable you'll ever need, because, if you use it, it will destroy all of your records.
    If I opened an audio store, I know I could make a fortune selling nothing but useless turntable accessories.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom