Taylor Player
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whats up?.... you got a spec sheet for these 4410A's?..... hungry beasts... nice flat sound. Compared to the live, in your face, of the CF 150's....
    Taylor Player
    Taylor Player
    I've always found them to be really listenable for extended periods....no fatigue at all. As for a spec sheet, i'm not sure I can post a link in this message but you can find the specs here, just copy and paste if it doesn't show up as a hot link below:

https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/jbl/4410.shtml
    Darren James
    Darren James
    I found that, but the crossover points are not same as 4410... So the specs on the schematic are only for 4410 with L pads... the A crosses at different points...
    Evening,
    So, I am sitting here watching the Ken Burns show. Then I see you, or your long lost twin. Nice. I did not know you worked at GBH.
    Family was impressed that I knew someone on TV.
    Todd
    Taylor Player
    Taylor Player
    ha! hope i didn't scare you...I've headed up fundraising here for a decade or so.
    It has been busy, not really interested in a 1080 unless the price was right. What kind of shape is it in?

Thanks
    Ed
    Taylor Player
    Taylor Player
    No worries. I took it out of storage and put it back into rotation to put it through the paces in advance of anyone expressing interest and immediately was blown away by it all over again. So for, now, I'm going to hang on to it. Good luck in your search, seems like you've got some good options.

See you on the boards,

Daren
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom