embrown057
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are a scam artist.
    Reactions: akacree and ddino77
    A
    akacree
    Ed's since moved to Colorado. I've had a similar, horrible experience. Been over 5 years that I've been trying to work with him, to claim back the $750-ish I've poured into a project he never completed nor made good on.
    A
    akacree
    Credit where credit's due: I do think he knows his stuff -- I don't question his competency, but when things go sideways, he dodges responsibility with procrastination and empty promises. Basically, his moral compass goes to shit. And I'm sick of talking, sick of hearing the lies, and I've tried OVER & OVER to work with him.. "What are our alternatives to make this right & be done with it?"
    A
    akacree
    I (optimistically) believe a majority of people have good intentions. I still believe Ed Brown "embrown057" has good intentions, so I've continued to try. But I'm mostly resolving: this is it. This is my only recourse:
    ALL/ANYONE CONSIDERING DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN: I SAY DON'T DO IT, BUT IF YOU DO, GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING, UP FRONT.
    It’s May 2019 and I’m not at all happy......getting ready to write a good story here on these boards.
    Hi
    Over here on the right coast.
    Recently purchased, and very excited about, a Rotel 970 phono preamp that has received your mods and blessing.
    Have yet to see it or listen to it.
    Question is, if this piece had your attention some time ago, would it be worthwhile to ask you to go through it again? Any recent upgrades to the modifications that you have discovered?
    Thanks
    J
    Hi Ed,
    I was given your name by AKer Dander. I've got a Sony STR V4 that's cutting out in the right channel. Is this something you could look at? I'd like for the whole receiver to be checked, if possible. I'm in Spring Hill.

Thanks,
    Joe
    352-238-1366
    Hi Ed,
    I contacted Glenn McDonald about rebuilding an Au-717 Sansui and he's pretty backed up. He put me on to you as someone who does good work. I'm wondering when you might have an opening, if at all.
    Best, Rob McLain
    Buena Park, Ca.
    Hello Ed
    I just logged into my account tonight, and saw your message. I didn't think to check for any pms. Thank you for contacting me .

You said you have several drivers for hpm 200 speakers, I am sure interested to hear what you have.
    Here is my email address
    janoltd@telus.net

Regards Mike Nelson
    hey there, Nick (drumiv) commented on my concept 16.5 issues post and stated that you recently had done work to his and maybe of some assistance.
    Do you do work on them or if possible could I pick your brain on some problems I am having with mine?

Thanks
    Josh
    Hello, I have a pioneer sx 1250 I would like looked at. Purchased it on eBay and was told that you are the man to see. Please let me know if your interested, thank you
    I have a Marantz 2275 that needs some touching up and I was wondering if you'd be interested in a repair job. I was referred to you by an AK admin. Let me know if your interested. Thanks!

Daniel
    Got a couple of questions about a sx-5580 that I just came a crossed. Do you mind?
    You come highly recommended but I don't want to be a bother
    Tom
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom