sawdust
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm looking for a case made out of Walnut. If you are still making these, please send me a conversation to my inbox. I'm looking for a case, for my Pioneer SA-9800. Thank you very much, and I hope you can craft me one.
    Hello sawdust, I’m Martin and I’m the one that sent you a message on eBay regarding the walnut case. I’m interested in purchasing one from you. Please let me know if you would still be making one.

Thank you
    Martin
    Hello Sawdust,
    My name is Daniel and I have a SX 1250, I would very much like to purchase a walnut case from you. I plan to pass my reciever on and on with each owner committing to make this a 200 year reciever. So only the best will do.
    Please consider my request.
    Thank you
    Daniel
    Hey Sawdust,

Looking to have a new case made in a nice deep dark walnut finish for my newly restored Sansui 5000X. I'm in NW Indiana.

Kindly let me know if this is something you could make for me. You come highly recomended.

Thanks,

Tim
    Hey Sawdust! I come from "the Hammer" (Hamilton Ont.) I have a pioneer SX1250 that i was wondering if you could do a case for, in hickory or walnut.I am an owner/operator car hauler and get down to Michigan when i choose to deliver chrysler product that way.I could bring you my original case.If this is of interest to you,let me know. Thanks,Buckaroo.
    Hello Sawdust, I'm interested in a SG-9500 case. If you get up and running again. Let me know. Get well soon.
    Thanks
    John
    Good afternoon, I am looking to get my Pioneer SX 980 Case refinished how do I contact Sawdust?
    Hello Sawdust. I'm ready to order cases from you. I need a case for both my SX-1050 and SG-9500. Just let me know where to send the money.
    Saw your post on making a case for your SX-1250. I'm sure you have been asked this before. Do you make them for other people.....like myself? If so I am interested.

Thanks!
    Hi Sawdust! It looks like you are highly recommend here. Do you make replacement cases for Yamaha CR 1020? If so, what kind of price point wood I be looking at? I too am in MI (Grand Rapids). Depending on where you are, I might even be able to come your way for pick up or whatever. Let me know if this is something you do.
    Hi Amos, Sawdust,
    I'm back again, looking this time for a case/bonet for a Pioneer SX-1980 just like Poasttoastie. What can you do for me?

Thanks,

Irvin
    I recently bought an SX-1980 but the case is missing. Do you have a pattern that you would not mind sharing or know where I can get one? Thank you for any help you can give me.
    Hello Sawdust, your name was dropped on my thread in Pioneer section in reference to me needing a replacement case for a Pioneer SX-1980 that I just purchased. However, I see where you are a little under the weather right now with your health. I hope you recover quickly!.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom