smurfer77
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, in 2017 you were working on a Technics rs 1500 deck with the capstan motor running wild, ( GPS, speeds do not settle down when I engage the variable speed button/adjuster. ...I
    And, at TP902... there is no pulse. At TP901...

Did you solve that issue? would you share?
    Salvo
    Hello, great job on the 7000 labels. Do you sell these? I am missing about 1/2 of them on mine. Jaywsweeney@gmail.com
    Do you still have labels for the Sansui 7000?
    Rec
    smurfer77
    smurfer77
    Hi, I'm actually starting up production again now after an international house move. DM me if interested still
    Hi Smurfer77
    Can you buy 4 of your Revox B750 "Snap-in capacitor to 4-pin Round " PCB's ? (it was me in the thread)
    I can pay you via PayPal and you will have to ship to Europe. I think they can go int an envelope.
    Cheers
    Thomas
    Hi,I am new here AK's forum.I am noticed you have lot of knowledge of sansui Gear.So can you help me,please?I need service manual or scheme diagram for Sansui au-a 907i MOS.Do you know where to find ( or bought) those?I would be grateful for any information.
    My email, rami.pool@gmail.com
    BR, Raimo Vuorinen
    Hello,
    I'm restoring an AU-111 and i'm facing the treble pot unbalance. balance and frequency response are all over the place (but perfect balance when injecting at vol pot)
    I know I can add a res at the treble pot, but where? (between ct and tube pin7, at pot signal in or at pot feedback input
    Can you please help me on this?
    Smurfer77:

I came across your PR99 MKI restoration project. You have motivated me to do a proper restoration of my next PR99 project. I am currently finishing up an A700 which has been kicking my butt, but I am close to getting it done. Anyway the PR99 is up next and I will be doing it from ground up, I won't go nilly nelly on this one. I am a Newbie to tape deck.
    Hi
    Regarding a sansui 777a
    Help requested
    (a) Kindly provide list of parts for restoration i.e. capacitors (type/rating/manufacturer), resistors, variable resistors and all transistors (equivalent).
    (b) is it possible for you to source the parts needed and get it shipped to me.
    regards
    So I installed them flat side facing the knob side of board, . That is opposite of what yours appear like. I finished up the board, hooked some speakers and Ipod up, but get no sound...aaagh. Any thoughts? Thanks
    Hello smurfer77. I'm working on the tone control pc board on my Sansui AU-505. I am looking at your re-cap thread. In the photo of your tone control board it looks like your transistors are put in with flat side facing away from the knob side of the board. Does that make sense? :) I'm replacing the 2sc1312's with ksc1845's. I thought the pinout was the same for both transistors.
    Hello, I just acquired a pair of the SP-2000 speakers as well, to go with my 800. I saw your resto thread on the SP-2000. I don't suppose you have a list of which caps you got/from where?

Thanks!
    Hey. I have recently acquired an au70 and a tu70. They looked totally untouched. Original caps tubes etc. I have some knowledge of guitar tube amps and can solder well but I think this is out of my league. I don't have the equipment to do it right. Do you do repairs or know someone that does repairs on these sansui amps and tuner? Thanks jay
    Smurfer77
    I was reviewing your postings on the AU777A rebuild. I also have one I picked up back in 1970 I am planning on re-caping and making some minor mods.
    I was wondering if you have any changes from your original suggestion or things you would have done differently?
    Thanks for any suggestion or advice you can provide.
    Bill
    smurfer77
    smurfer77
    Hi Bill,

I was significantly more novice when I did that rebuild but aside from a few odd comments, most holds true. But, you don't need to go all out like I did... main thing is the electrolytic caps at first to keep her running for another 40-50 years
    B
    Bill Magnan
    Yes have done some tube HAM systems, always start with the power supply and work out. likely will take several months - I will let you know how it goes.
    Hi,

I saw your magnificient case, congrats!!! very nice idea!!!
    I'm interested in the plexyglass case for.. 777A.

Is it possible that do you can sell me one ?

we'll keep in touch,
    POL

PS: Excuse me for my english.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom