CopperWizard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Copper Wizard,
    My name is Jason (Roguesquatch) and I met you a while back at St Vinnies and you recently responded to my question about some Goodman's speakers. I was wondering if you would like to come take a look at the speakers in person some time. I still haven't hooked them up yet as I've got a backlog of projects I've been working on. Drop me a line if you're interested!
    If you look at bottom of Boston Acoustics A400 revival you will see my system and a late night rambling note
    Rapide Thanks for notes.. Quit going to local Goodwill after about 20 years of no luck. Hello Good Bye ?? Not familiar with that one....unless small new thrift store past airport. I have a Lot of gear that soon will be posted on Medford CL...am hoping to trade something towards Boston Aoustics A200's or A400's.
    Hi CopperWizard,
    Thanks for responding to my OB project thread. AK database issues overnight obliterated the thread and all responses. I don't recall your specific suggestions--3-Way, less ground clearance for the woofer, 8" mid, or some combo. No matter, I appreciate the ideas. Looking forward to trying different things. This has lots of promise, and I'm already thinking of doing a bookshelf OB.
    Cheers!
    Not a lot of experience, but I have heard a few amps and speakers by B&O.
    They are made in Denmark yes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom