hammr7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• FYI. Jersey is filled with wanna be New Yorkers.
    Terrible way to welcome anyone new to a forum bud.
    You must be the official gate keeper.
    Ok I'm finished. I'm sure we will never have reason to talk again.
    Good night
    Nice guy. I have another word for you. I'm not going there. Your arrogance is only exceeded by your arrogance.
    I promise I have more skill and knowledge of how things work than you will ever actually have.
    I'll repost in another section , no problem.
    Sorry to disturb your iddy bitty micro narsisist world buddy.
    Have a blessed day
    Hey Hank,
    I still can't post to Ak for some reasons and there is a bunch of activity on the speakers. Could you post for me that's they are sold to you and explained the problems I'm having. Thanks
    I'm having trouble posting on AK for some reason. Give me a call about the speakers.
    267-474-7148
    Thanks
    Tony
    I just had a great phone conversation with Hank about some vintage McIntosh gear. Highlight of my day.

Thanks Hank,

Regards,

Jerry
    Great to meet you today.
    Good luck with your sale tomorrow, maybe I'll be back.
    Have a great evening.
    TTYL
    Bill
    Hi,

I saw you post on Barter town saying you had a bunch of tube amps. I saw you mentioned Grundig. I have a majestic console that I am trying to get together. Not really restore to all original, just trying to make it all German or at least European. When I got it it had a Wards Airline receiver and some Oxford speakers in it. Id be interested in buy or trade for any components you might have to help me get it back it its roots.

Thanks!

Mark Yu
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom