polypetalous
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was actually looking for equipment, not media. The main Spirit plant backed up along I-35 has a water treatment facility which is expanding to accommodate up to 60+ planes per month. I was on site starting a turbine aeration and mixing system as part of this expansion. I may be back in several months for the second phase.
    I noticed you're in Wichita. I was just there this past Monday and Tuesday on an equipment startup at Spirit Aero. I searched every Goodwill and several pawn shops (of which there seem to be many) in the area and found nothing at all of interest. You people must be cleaning up all the good donation/pawned units quickly. At least they're hopefully stating out of the landfill.
    polypetalous
    polypetalous
    What type of equipment were you starting up at Spirit?
    I'm in aerospace.
    As for the Wichita thrifts it has been a long time since I have seen ANYTHING worthwhile at the thrifts..
    If you like records, let me know if youre in town again. There a couple of record sellers that operate "record stores" out of their homes/garages by appointment or a couple of sales a year and I can give phone numbers.
    Ben
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom