pjrengineer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi, I am working on a Dynaco ST400 restoration/upgrade project, been sourcing thru Ed Fantasia. He has been very helpful, but I worry about bugging him too much.

I built his new PC 28s, and Updatemydynaco PC 30 and relay replacements. Working on PC 29 now. Have Ed’s cap kit, ordered his semiconductor kit. Would it be ok if I pm you occasionally to solve questions that come up?

Thanks... Brian Silcox
    pjrengineer
    pjrengineer
    Sure. Best way is via pm and not on my profile. I also bugged Ed a lot since there are complexities to this amp that relate to the design As well as voltages in the manual that were incorrect. I think I posted his voltage readings on the 400 thread.
    What's up. You said if I was to sale the concept 16.5 let you know. I has it service from music technology. A very reputable vintage audio repair shop. I haven't used it two or three years. 2500$
    pjrengineer
    pjrengineer
    Very fair but a bit more than I’m willing to spend since I do my own work now. Someone will buy it. Economy is hopefully looking on the upside which helps. If the price goes down to say 2k lemme know. Also you’re close so don’t need to ship.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom