leesonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi Lee, I am about dive into restoring my good old NAD3020 earlier version.... are you able to share your order list of parts you did few years ago please? Regards
    Hi Lee, I am the original owner of a pair of 103.2’s purchased in 1984... almost 35 years of faithful service. One crossover has just died... circuit board has corrosion gaps and is driving only the tweeter. Could you repair and recap both?
    Thanks,
    Stu
    Hi Lee, would you be able to do an upgrade on my Sansui AU 717? I live in Maryland, probably a couple hours drive away from you, and would greatly appreciate it if you could help me out with this project.

Regards
    Chris
    Hi, I have a Pioneer SA-3600 and a Kenwood KA-7100 that are in need of repair, and you might be the tech closest to me! Are you available for work at the moment?
    hi....saw your posts about onkyo M-504/P-304 and the fact that you're in South NJ. where you at? i'm near cherry hill. do you service electronic gear?
    Terry Fabbri - Bentonville Arkansas - Lee, I am buying a pair of KEF 103.2's from a local enthusiast who is moving - I enjoy having well balanced "vintage" speakers - with 2nd set of replacement KEF OE spare drivers . Do you still do crossover work ? You have experience - and it would be a privilege to have you redo the crossovers.
    Hi Lee—came across your name from researching recapping KEF 101 reference speakers. I am looking into get my pair recapped and wondering if you still do this and it so what you might charge? Having trouble finding someone in my area to do this. Thanks!
    Hello! Would you please help me with my Pioneer SA-7800? Saw an old post of yours but it no longer has the pictures in it ! Thankyou very much in advance!
    Hello.

I saw a post of yours regarding the technics binding post caps and that you may have a few extra kicking around. I inherited a nice pair of SB 6000's that are missing one. I am a vintage collector and like things stock. Would you have an extra one you would part with by chance?

Regards
    Paul
    Hi Lee,

I am not sure if you are still active or helping with NAD issues, but if so, I have a 7175 PE that has been in and out of a repair place here in New York twice, and still the problem of the right channel (and sometimes the left channel) dropping out, persists. I’ve read on these forums that this unit needs an NAD overhaul. Do you know of any places that would be able to do this?

Thank you in advance!
    Lee, do you still want that Realistic EQ. I need to send it out. I even have the box and packing ready to go.
    Lee, Currently looking for a NAD 1020 or 2030 . Was wondering once I find one, how much would it be for you to go through it and replace / refurbish the internals as you deem necessary. Regards, Martin (Michigan) rlzella@att.net thanks in advance!
    Hi Lee,I got Nad 1020 from eBay in a descent condition & his sound is very good for me, as from speakers,as from "Phones" - Nad drive well my Grado PS500 /GH2 & surprisingly greatly my Fostex TH900.
    I'm looking for a possible upgrade 1020 for the higher level introduced here on your posts.I living in Brooklyn.Thank you.
    hi Lee,
    I have an NAD 3020A with some issues and hoping to repair/restore it. How do we get the ball rolling? Tried to PM you but can't figure out how. Would like to describe the issues I'm having and what I'm hoping to achieve.
    Thanks
    HEY LEE Thanks for your reply and sorry for the fuc* moving this time of year. I moved to chapel hill NC 6 months ago .. just a bitch over rent.. I've read many of your posts and used to have pics of what a mb should look like with all the straight caps and raised bent resistors leads.

Seasons greetings..
    You know you could probably desig a nad that doesn't look like a nad. sell the design.
    Hi Lee,

I have a pair of KEF Ref 101's that need to be re-capped and the protections circuit bypassed. Was wondering if you could give me an estimate? Thanks, Emil
    Hi Lee: Quick followup. May now be inclined to retain protection cktry. Looks like I'll have to jumper around corrosion. Do you know if c4 and c5 are non-polarized? Symbols on KEF schematic are different than other non-polarized. Thanks!
    Lee-New to KEFs. Bought recap kit from Falcon. Found some caps out of tol so reluctant to use. Originals measure closer! After inspecting SP2011A board, I now suspect woofer prob (no sound) due to board etching degradation under C4 and C5 caps. Best to jumper around bad etching. How do you recommend I disable prot cktry to minimize interaction with speaker sound? In normal operation, does relay shunt R1 resistor?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom