Bauhausler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Soaking in your writings about the W5M amp like a sponge. Thank you for contributing to AK! Don't be a stranger,...
    I found also some pictures of mods such as sensitivity switch you did on this Zilch/Jackgiff PCB.
    Could you also point to some discussions/links?ny links?

All the best,
    Recently I found a pair New Large Advent for $20.
    I bought all parts from Part Express, following your project in http://makezine.com/projects/econowave-speakers/
    However, I could not find two Zilch/Jackgiff PCB either new, NOS or in ebay.
    I could not find the schematics for the New Large Advent.
    Could you please point a link to New Large Advent Zilch Crossover Schematics or post it here?
    Fan of your posts, Bauhausler.
    Maybe empty out your inbox?
    Can't send you a PM because your messages folder is FULL!
    ... tried to send you a private email regarding my W5M's but your mailbox is full and not accepting new mail.
    HI,
    I'm amazed about amount of knowledge you guys share on this forum.
    I was only a reader but finely I've sign in.
    Fortunately my collection of 70-80's audio grow up again-Marantz SD 8000
    In a mint condition. I've replaced optocouplers and now new problem show up, main motor runs about 3 X too fast just the same problem you have couple of years ago.
    If you were so kind and let me know (if you remember of course) what was the fix for the speeding motor. I’ll greatly appreciate your help. I’m waiting for the service manual but to tell you a truth I’m little intimidated by complexity of that deck.
    Million thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
    TomLot
    Hello,
    I have Akai AM57 amp. I'm pretty pleased how it sounds but it needs to be repaired. You mentioned that you have manual. Does it have contains circuit diagrams and stuff? Could you publish or e-mail it to me?
    Best regards,
    Alexander.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom