OvenMaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Bonjour, merci pour ce message, je pense que c'est ici qu'il faut répondre. J'ignore si vous êtes Français, francophone ou bilingue mais votre Français est excellent.
    A propos de mon avatar, je l'utilise aussi sur d'autres forums auxquels je participe, certains disent même que je lui ressemble un peu ... ^^ Excellent film, en tous cas ... ;)
    This is going to seem pretty weird, but some time ago, on ComputerForum, you recommended me to join this community when I posted in the Sound Card area. I initially didn't think anything of it, but when I inherited my dads NAD 7240PE and 5220 CDP, I remembered this Forum, how cool it was. I just wanted to thank you for inviting me to such a great forum with a great group of people and advice.
    Sorry I didn't know about this 'conversation' thing, Tom. So a belated Thank You! to you. And we did have a good time!
    Yes I did Tom, I finished it last weekend, I need to get a new pic. I don't know why I didn't touch it until now. Yes I do, you kind of prodded me. Thanks. :)
    HeHeHeHe.....
    I´m the one who have to yhank you, Tom. I mean it.

This kind of makes up for having no PM box, yet.

All the best from your friend,

Jorge
    Tom! One of the folks I'm happy to have become friends with here, and that's a fact.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom