M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mark, I really do not want to thread crap over there. I'll be blunt on two things:
    1. My linking to a "political" site was not a violation of the rules because of context. I was linking to a thread I created for amplification of a point regarding site conduct.
    2. I thought StereoRob's response to the OP was sincere and respectful. If you were serious, I thought your response to StereoRob was rude. Originally I honestly thought you and StereoRob were probably friends and you were just chiding him.

BTW, I was just funnin' ya about the language. The brown word is not exactly frowned upon all that much outside of churches and grade schools, i.e. anywhere that adults converse.

I like that you disagree with me. If I ever post something that is wrong, or a "great find" that is really a white van deal, please do not hesitate to set me straight. If people are not gonna tell me when I got snookered as well as when I got a great deal it greatly diminishes the value of this site.
    Things are great. I'm just tired of this cold weather. Can't wait to get back on the golf course.
    Hi Mark. We must be on line at different time lately. Hope all is well and you have a great spring. Ross
    Thanks Mark, you bugger. Drybasement is a time honored name. Bequeathed to Kings and Queens alike. ;)
    Actually, Carl, I'm pretty sure we did this some time ago. You were already on my "friends" list, but your little box wasn't checked. So I checked the box and clicked "save changes", and damn if it didn't send out a friendship request...
    Mark, still haven't figured out why you're catching crap all the time. You're cool in my book!
    Mark!! Hope you're having fun on the water man, it's a nice weekend for it. Holler when you get some free time, we need to get together...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom