WhiteSE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Jack Iv been looking for that pic cant find it, but I will loook again for ya
    LOL...I am half yankee and half Argie!!! Guess which one I aint proud of...:)..
    No, I am not going..too much going on here, as I dont have time off from school left and if i take a couple of days, I will end up with my arse on the street.
    Actually, if you remember where on AK that pic is, I need to save it!!
    Hello Jack me old mucker, not to bad thank you. Are you going to thr Fest this year?? I cant make it this year but if your going have a good time. I keep that picture of You,Mark,Rich and meself sat at the table talking. It on the mantlepiece and laods of people have asked who you lot are. I tell um oh just a few of those Yankies I met one day lol. Keep well Jack my friend all the best.
    pm's are screwed up at the moment. they will be fixed shortly. as for the radio havnt heard anything back yet. hang onto the $400 for now until i find out if the radio deal is a scam .if not ill have you send the money to sheltie dave if he is willing to pick it up.ill give it a few more days then you can send me the money.as for the rest i can wait in the meantime ill look for some boxes.:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom