S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SixCats... hello My name is Richard and I joined this blog specifically because of your post regarding a "Fireball In the sky". I too recall a fireball from when I was young and have been trying to narrow down the date. Is there any chance you and I could have an instant message conversation to collaborate on this?

This was the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed and have never found anyone else that remembers it.

I very much look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you very much...

Richard Melez
    my regular email is BRMelez@yahoo.com
    When it came to the Yamaha amp that you chose to give upI would have had it gone through just to have the complete set of that series. Sounds as if you had the matching tuner which would increase the value of all because of the complete set.
    Hello
    I was reading your archived post on the Yamaha NS-9393 and wondered if you still had them? I noticed you described them as cheap, I just want to point out that when these came on the scene they were considered top of the line. Sure they have the l of some 70"s boom box speaker but they were at the top of the food chain. I have just recently bought a pair off of ebay and look forward to their arrival. I will be pushing them with a Pioneer M-90 ampalong with it's companion the C-90 pre amp. I just want you to know that you have a piece of history with the Yamahas and you will never have to worry about the butyl rubber surround deteriorating.
    Hey SixCats,

I've been looking around the net for info on the Grundig Majestic Model 8095. I came across your posts about your unit.

Mind if I ask, how much did you pay for your example? I found one and I'm going to make an offer on it, but I'm not sure what a fair price is on these.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

mchico33
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom