shimniok
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi.

If you haven't done so yet and you are still interested in getting a TT weight, PM me with the number of them you want and your address.

When I order them I will ask for PayPal payment. After they are made I will box them up and mail them off.
    Cooll! Speed stability??? The pitch contol knob should adjust that for you. Does the speed randomly vary???
    You been busy I hear fixing other stuff, I'm sure the Sony can be running again, check the record-switches inside, maybe one is engaged half-way creating the humming sound. Good luck
    Way Cool. I would love to see it back in its full glory. Do you need an amp or speakers to make the system work for you? I think you had a those dennons and a smaller concept, but I can't remember if you had, needed. or wantedd anything else. Let me know if you do, I am very much in a house cleaning mood. Call me later today if you get a chance.
    Way Cool. I would love to see it back in its full glory. Do you need an amp or speakers to make the system work for you? I think you had a those dennons and a smaller concept, but I can't remember if you had, needed. or wantedd anything else. Let me know if you do, I am very much in a house cleaning mood. Call me later today if you get a chance.
    Glad the package arrived OK, it took awhile but hope you enjoy some of the tunes.
    About the pressure pads, was reading you needed new ones for the Sony.
    Does the Sony play OK again or ?
    Michael:The total for the records is $14 and fed ex shipping is 10.75 to your house
    if its a business I need that as shipping might change with fed ex. I also need your complete address. How do you want to do this as I would like to recieve payment before shipping. D.R.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom