AK 47
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Chuck,
    Thank you. Merry Christmas to you also.
    Yes, the Technics forum, we did one, but it has lasped. We do need a Technics forum, i also loved the old forum. I wished AK had a Technics section, like they do for Yamaha, Marantz etc. Sam :)
    Hi i am looking for an arm rest on sony x7, caught wind you might be parting out.

thanks
    keith
    I went with that series of caps, but went with the 18000 mfd for better base power and a little less ripple. Works great.
    I would love to have the two Euro units but must pass this time. Thanx for the heads uo, Chuck
    Chuck,
    I'd appreciate if you can keep this between the two of us. If you search on Fleabay for Technics 9600, you'll see an SE and a SU up for sale in european rack style in black. AWESOME! someone has already placed a bid on both-is that you? If it is, I have NO INTEREST in bidding against you, but if it ISN"T YOU, I would really like to see those follow me home. If you're even interested, let me know and I'll just be happy to know that they are going to a good home!

Paul
    Chuck, Yes I have used dbx encoded lp's from Nautilus and still have 4 or 5 in my collection. In my stack I now use a 224X-DS for reduction but it does not decode lp's but I still have 2 ea 222's that do in storage along with some other dbx stuff and I think I still have a few route selectors that you may be interested in.
    c-ya
    ToddG
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom