gearhound
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello,
    Not sure if you're still around, but saw some of your older posts, and was curious what you thought of the ADC Cd-100X in comparison to your other players?

Regards,
    Steve
    Hi Steve,wondered if you remember which hk vendor you bought your volume control and what about resistors you used,cheers Maciej
    Just dropped ib to say hi. I usually don't have a lot to say but have been known to ask a few questions. Usually a lurker but hoping to change that. Have a good one!!!
    Who is that in your Avatar, on the bike? Great pic, and what bike is it? It's inspiring me to get mine fixed up!
    Thanks for your response. Any suggestions on modifying a CDB 480? I`m scouring a lot of second hand shops for any other old units. I picked this one up for $10 Cdn. My first unit was a Marantz CD-73 but an ex girlfriend took it when we split! *&^%$#@! I got a good one not a lemon. It is funny how when my buddies come over and I put a well recorded dics into this machine, how they are blown away! I stand back and snicker!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom